Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Discoveries

Things I've discovered.

I've found a curling game on the net. Well, its not really curling, since you get bonus points for running over power-ups and knocking opponent's stones into the icy waters and you get to explode a stone every so often, but its a start.

I've also found this extreme piece of rudeness from Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. You have five minutes to kill yourself at the office, using staplers, papercutters, shredders, hostile co-workers, and (my personal favorite) dressing up like a pinata. From the same people who closed down Boston with a lite-brite. May or may not be safe for work depending on your place of business.

I've also been informed that "Britney Spears" is an anagram of "Presbyterian". The just makes my head hurt. I take it as proof that the Good Lord Almighty has a really whack sense of humor.

Oh, and the classic Dylan song, "All Along the Watchtower"? If you reverse the lyrics, it ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE.

Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view.


Whoa. More later,